Ohio University’s local faculty, students and staff are dedicated to the mission of the PORTS Future Vision Project. To contact us directly with questions about the project
About Ohio University
- Founded in 1804, Ohio University is the oldest institution of higher learning in the State of Ohio.
- Located in the heart of Appalachian Ohio, Ohio University is committed to serving the academic and economic development needs of the region.
- Ohio University’s Energy and Environmental priorities include
- Technology commercialization and assisting economic development efforts in the region
- Energy and pollution mitigation and related job creation potential and high-quality research coordinated under the state-designated Center for Energy and the Environment
To learn more about OU, www.ohio.edu
- The School has 30 years of service to communities in Appalachia Ohio.
- Expert teams of faculty, students, and professional staff help make a difference in three core areas:
- Public Administration and Policy Innovation;
- Energy and the Environment; and
- Entrepreneurship and Competitiveness.
- The School’s Energy and Environmental Programs include:
- Water quality assessment and remediation;
- Air quality monitoring and modeling;
- Data assessment and computer mapping; and
- Energy policy analysis
To learn more about the Voinovich School, www.ohio.edu/voinovichschool